Construction can be considered as one of the highly growing industries. Global construction output is forecasted to experience 85% growth by 2030 with 3.9% annual growth. Overall, construction is a highly complex process from the early planning and development to the completion of the project. Companies must make sure that the projects comply with not only clients’ demands but also with industry standards.
Usually, the industry is divided into 2 categories, involving:
1. Building construction – such as residential and non-residential buildings
2. Heavy construction – such as bridges, roads, infrastructure etc.
Just like any other industry, construction too is in a constant adjustment in accordance with changing market demands and trends. Sustainability, green construction, safety rules and many other factors form new conditions for operating in the industry.
Acquerant has identified 5 trends emerged in construction industry. Those are:
1. Prefabrication and modular homes– a trend that has emerged in the market not so long ago continues to remain reducing the required labor by 50 to 60%. The development of off-site buildings is more efficient and decreases costs and risks associated with construction.
2. Integrated planning systems – since technology and IoT has invaded into construction management processes, firms are integrating software, mobile applications and other technological means to ensure the smooth flow of real0-time data among contractors, builders, and employees.
3. Drones – this trending type of technology has also taken over the construction industry. It is particularly useful for planning activities to collect data, create 3D maps as well as for monitoring the construction in process.
4. Sustainability – construction companies are taking measures for making their processes as sustainable as possible. The activities range from construction of green buildings to the recycling and reuse of construction waste.
5. Resiliency – with natural and man-made disasters occurring so frequently, construction companies are working towards safer and more resilient buildings.
How do construction companies manage to effectively run all the complex operations and successfully complete projects? The trend of business process outsourcing is heavily present in this sector, helping companies increase productivity and minimize expenses. Here are some of the business processes that constriction companies outsource:
• Pre-construction activities
• Project delivery
• Asset Management
• Human Resources
Acquerant, a company providing Business Process Services, is pleased to offer its services to construction companies. We will help you with all the stages of a project, from planning to execution. Our team specialized in the construction industry will help your company to optimize your business operations with the usage of various market-leading software. Acquerant services will help to reduce construction risks, expenses, and achieve great efficiency with proficient resource planning and allocation. We provide a number of services all of them leading your company to successful completion of projects.
ACQUERANT SERVICE CAPABILITIES
Here are the aspects of the construction industry that Acquerant team deals with suggesting various qualified solutions:
Acquerant team of experts will help construction companies to have real-time accurate information on inventory, materials and demand. The service enables to have a control over the whole construction cycle from planning to completion, as well as minimize costs and errors.
We will help to establish effective relationship with suppliers and easily coordinate cooperation leading to successful project outcomes.
1. Pre-manufacturing operations
2. Sourcing and contract management
3. Opportunity and proposal management
4. Virtual design and construction
Our services will assist in finding well-matched sources for material procurement and efficiently plan procurements for the whole project. The great project management tools offered by Acquerant will help your company to deliver utmost quality projects that meet the expectation of clients. Our tools ensure the transparency of information among all stakeholders of a project.
Acquerant will also ensure that companies effectively manage any changes and problems emerging during the implementation of construction projects.
1. Operational procurement
2. Project management and collaboration
3. Construction project issue and change management (ERP)
4. Mobile safety, quality and productivity enablement
5. Contract and invoice management
6. Performance analytics for EC&O (Analytics CL)
We will help to advance real estate processes, including investment, construction, sales, lease, space management and maintenance. The service will help to reduce all the risks associated with construction project and minimize unplanned expenses.
The software used by us will enable to effectively plan the purchase and delivery of construction tools and equipment, tracking their shipping and calculating rental charges of equipment based on consumer hours.
1. Real estate management
2. Asset maintenance and facility operations
3. Construction equipment and tools management (ERP)
4. Intelligent buildings
Our services help to acquire real-time accurate data on procurement and draw immediate conclusions to make informed decisions. External and internal data management will provide greater efficiency for running business operations and coordinating supplier relations. Acquerant provides simplified solutions for the collection, checking and verification of invoices and ensures error-free data entry. With the utilization of various software, our team will help to monitor the spending patterns thoroughly and draw efficient procurement plans.
1. Sourcing and contract management
2. Operational procurement
3. Supplier management
4. Inventory and basic warehouse management
5. External workforce management
6. Services procurement
7. Invoice and payables management
8. Procurement analytics
9. Supplier Collaboration
We offer a wide range of HR-related solutions to companies in construction industry. Our solutions help to easily plan and remunerate employees according to internal policies. We simplify key HR activities and recruitment processes to gain great efficiency. Through unique solutions, companies are given an opportunity to automate employee attendance management and time-off requests, hence gain higher accuracy and time efficiency.
1. Position budgeting and control
2. Core human resources and payroll
3. Talent management
4. Time and attendance management
5. Human capital analytics
Through the integrated software, Acquerant helps to monitor costs and financial performance of your business ensuring compliance with strategic plans. It provides effective management of financial resources for accurate and timely financial operations. The usage of such cohesive software enables companies to respond to the fluctuating trends in the financial market promptly. Liquidity, cash, and risk management combined with integrated financial reporting become much easier with us. Additionally, we offer protection of data, enterprise applications and control of access to data.
1. Financial planning and analysis
2. Accounting and financial close
3. Finance operations
4. Indirect procurement
5. Treasury management
6. Enterprise, risk, and compliance
7. Cyber security and data protection
The making of decisions in a timely and smart manner becomes possible once the employees have access to business intelligence and key business knowledge. Companies can be managed in an effective and functional way with the help of Acquerant. We help to gain better insights into employees and foster effortless collaboration between partners and staff. Automated predictive analytics helps to efficiently allocate resources and make informed decisions.
1. Business intelligence
2. Enterprise performance management
3. Predictive analytics
Application Platform and Infrastructure
In-memory application platform allows to swiftly run existing applications and easily develop new ones, as well as store and process existing data. Through different specialized software, Acquerant helps to make content easily accessible for customers, partners, and employees. The solutions help to assure that company operations comply with changing business needs. Keeping customers, employees and partners connected through integrated software and applications is a great solution for engagement.
1. Application platform
2. Interface management
3. Process management and integration
4. Content and collaboration
Database and Data Management
One of the BPO services offered by Acquerant is database and data management. The latter enables to improve decision-making through optimal data storage and analysis. We help to boost operations by minimizing data movement and disruption risks. The availability and timely delivery of critical information help to smoothly run company operations.
1. Database management system
2. Data warehousing
3. Enterprise information management
4. Big data
It is essential to protect the internal data of companies and minimize any risks. Acquerant provides tools for data protection and offer strengthening of application and IT infrastructure security to prevent cyber threats.
1. Identity and access management
2. Application and IT infrastructure security
IoT Business and Technology Services
We offer installation of rapid application framework linking “things” with business context services. Acquerant solutions support the entire lifecycle of IoT and provide great efficiency. They enable to manage and link device data to feed business systems with IoT edge devices and gateways.
1. IoT business services
2. IoT technology services
3. IoT edge