Convenience is the best word to understand why e-commerce is taking over traditional off-line shopping. Consumers access global markets, easily search for product information, compare different options and get items delivered directly to their homes. They get influenced by social media to make purchases and actively use their smartphones for online shopping.
Global e-commerce is growing unbelievably fast. According to Statista, the online shopping reached $2.3 trillion in 2017 and is forecasted to escalate up to $4.5 trillion in 2021. E-commerce not only provides convenience and speed to consumers but also offers retailers greater tools for gathering consumer insights and developing consumer-centric strategies.
Let’s see what the e-commerce industry trends are:
• Personalization keeps being one of the key trends in the industry; hence, e-commerce companies look for ways to use Artificial Intelligence technologies in order to provide better service to customers. AI technology makes better recommendations to customers based on their needs, preferences, as well as previous purchases.
• The rise of personal digital assistants will soon contribute to the rise of voice shopping. As consumers get used to smart speakers, they would feel more comfortable doing voice shopping.
• Augmented Reality takes over the shopping experience making it much more lively and fun. AR and VR offer consumers unique tools for experiencing products almost like in a real-life. Maximal visualization of products will indeed drive sales and provide exclusive shopping experience.
• Social shopping is continuously rising since most social media platforms bring shopping closer to customers by introducing unique tools and promotional solutions to e-commerce businesses.
• Automation of customer service and sales force is another trend leading companies to save costs and quickly respond to the customer requests.
For this rapidly developing companies to succeed, the industry experts prefer our sourcing some of the business processes. Outsourcing allows companies to concentrate on core business processes and provide utmost quality service to customers. Some of the process that companies in e-commerce outsource are:
• Human resources
• Salesforce automation
• Supply Chain Management
• Database management
With its highly skilled team and industry expertise, Acquerant offers a wide range of BPO services to companies operating in the e-commerce industry to help them keep up with the latest innovations. Our services range from finance and accounting to a provision of an on-demand workforce and salesforce automation. At Acquerant, we strive to achieve sustainable partnership and become a long-term ally for our clients.
ACQUERANT SERVICE CAPABILITIES
Here are the aspects of the e-commerce industry that Acquerant team deals with suggesting various qualified solutions:
Marketing and Merchandising
Acquerant services help to easily analyze master data across online sales channels and evaluate the entire marketing performance. The solutions reveal industry- and store-specific trends in order to optimize business operations. Our team will assist in all of the stages of developing a private label and help to track production activities. Companies will easily forecast customer behavior in various sales channels and provide more targeted merchandising and product varieties. The availability of 24/7 inventory management enables to monitor inventory and stock levels and successfully meet customer orders.
1. Marketing and merchandising insights
2. Product design and development
3. Master data management for merchandising
4. Omnichannel merchandise and assortment planning
5. Omnichannel marketing
6. Omnichannel pricing and promotion
Procurement and Private Label
Acquerant services help to acquire real-time accurate data on procurement and online purchases and draw immediate conclusions to make informed decisions. External and internal data management will provide greater efficiency for running business operations and coordinating supplier relationship. Companies will get simplified solutions for the collection, checking and verification of invoices and ensure error-free data entry.
1. Procurement insights
2. Supplier management
3. Sourcing and contract management
4. Merchandise buying
5. Invoice management
The solutions offered by us will help to obtain real-time data on inventory, demand and product sources for accurately forecasting activities and making informed decisions. The acquisition of up-to-the-minute supply data will help reduce operation costs and quickly respond to changing market needs. We will help retailers to efficiently refresh inventory according to forecasted and seasonal demands of customers with preplanned schemes.
Acquerant team will help to efficiently automate warehouse management, inventory tracking and product logistics through specials software.
1. Supply chain insights
2. Forecasting, allocation, and replenishment
3. Omnichannel inventory and order response
4. Warehouse management
5. Transportation management
6. Logistics networks
Omnichannel Customer Experience
We will help retailers to personalize customer shopping experience and offer solutions targeted to their needs. Retailers will make customers experience brand at all points of interaction independent of channels and locations.
Acquerant team of experts will ensure that your store presents the best promotion deals that will escalate demand and enhance customer conversions.
1. Customer insights and personalization
2. Store commerce
3. Digital commerce
4. Mobile commerce
5. Omnichannel order management
6. Omnichannel customer service
We offer a wide range of HR-related solutions to e-commerce retailers. It helps to easily plan and remunerate employees according to internal policies. Our solutions simplifies key HR activities and recruitment processes to gain great efficiency. Through unique solutions, companies are given an opportunity to automate employee attendance management and time-off requests, hence gain higher accuracy and time efficiency.
1. Position budgeting and control
2. Core human resources and payroll
3. Talent management
4. Time and attendance management
5. Human capital analytics
Through the integrated software, Acquerant helps to monitor costs and financial performance of your business ensuring compliance with strategic plans. It provides effective management of financial resources for accurate and timely financial operations. The usage of such cohesive software enables companies to respond to the fluctuating trends in the financial market promptly. Liquidity, cash, and risk management combined with integrated financial reporting become much easier with us. Additionally, we offer protection of data, enterprise applications and control of access to data.
1. Financial planning and analysis
2. Accounting and financial close
3. Finance operations
4. Indirect procurement
5. Treasury management
6. Enterprise, risk, and compliance
7. Cyber security and data protection
The making of decisions in a timely and smart manner becomes possible once the employees have access to business intelligence and key business knowledge. Companies can be managed in an effective and functional way with the help of Acquerant. We help to gain better insights into employees and foster effortless collaboration between partners and staff. Automated predictive analytics helps to efficiently allocate resources and make informed decisions.
1. Business intelligence
2. Enterprise performance management
3. Predictive analytics
Application Platform and Infrastructure
In-memory application platform allows to swiftly run existing applications and easily develop new ones, as well as store and process existing data. Through different specialized software, Acquerant helps to make content easily accessible for customers, partners, and employees. The solutions help to assure that company operations comply with changing business needs. Keeping customers, employees and partners connected through integrated software and applications is a great solution for engagement.
1. Application platform
2. Interface management
3. Process management and integration
4. Content and collaboration
Database and Data Management
One of the BPO services offered by Acquerant is database and data management. The latter enables to improve decision-making through optimal data storage and analysis. We help to boost operations by minimizing data movement and disruption risks. The availability and timely delivery of critical information help to smoothly run company operations.
1. Database management system
2. Data warehousing
3. Enterprise information management
4. Big data
It is essential to protect the internal data of companies and minimize any risks. Acquerant provides tools for data protection and offer strengthening of application and IT infrastructure security to prevent cyber threats.
1. Identity and access management
2. Application and IT infrastructure security
IoT Business and Technology Services
We offer installation of rapid application framework linking “things” with business context services. Acquerant solutions support the entire lifecycle of IoT and provide great efficiency. They enable to manage and link device data to feed business systems with IoT edge devices and gateways.
1. IoT business services
2. IoT technology services
3. IoT edge