Today’s oil and gas industry continues to struggle in finding a complicated balance between rising global demand, diminishing known resources, and, at the same time, maintaining manageable distribution and operating costs. It is estimated that nearly 40% of the world’s total primary energy demand is met by the oil industry, and economic circumstances of the countries rich in this reserve are governed to a large extent by its availability.
Consumer demand continues to push companies to gain access to existing reserves and increase production levels; energy firms are pressed to make informed decisions at an ever so frantic pace. Oil and Gas companies are confronting various challenges, including:
• There is a rising gap between the supply and demand of energy. Global inventory levels are decreasing; hence, companies are looking for new sources of oil and gas to meet the growing demand.
• Another challenge is the deferred maintenance for the sake of decreasing costs. Consumers are demanding lower prices, hence; oil and gas companies have to lower costs to remain competitive in the market.
• To streamline operations and reduce harm to the environment, companies are outsourcing some of their non-core business activities to professional BPOs.
• Oil and Gas companies also face the challenge of upgrading their business models since the world is turning to electrification in many aspects.
This decision-making process requires companies to be equipped with strong, secure and flexible capabilities to meet specific operational needs and overcome the market challenges. As mentioned, to meet these demand and stay competitive some companies prefer to cooperate with BPOs for the sake of optimizing business operations. Acquerant has identified several reasons why the energy companies should outsource their activities:
• Cost reduction and increased productivity
• A stronger focus on core competencies
• Access to a larger talent pool with process expertise and domain excellence (overcoming challenges like staff turnover, attrition, and downsizing, aging labor force)
• Improved regulatory conformity and compliance
With its highly skilled team and industry expertise, Acquerant offers a wide range of BPO services to companies operating in the energy industry to help them keep up with the latest innovations. Our services range from finance and accounting to a provision of an on-demand workforce and back-office solutions. At Acquerant, we strive to achieve sustainable partnership and become a long-term ally for our clients.
ACQUERANT SERVICE CAPABILITIES
Here are the aspects of the energy industry that Acquerant team deals with suggesting various qualified solutions:
Acquerant team solutions help energy companies to coordinate engineering by planning and scheduling preferred frequencies using real-time information from engineering systems. Our services enable energy companies to manage project investments by mitigating risks, providing tools for effective budget and cost management. Energy companies will be able to acquire insights into shutdown, turnaround and outages projects and optimize operations.
2. Portfolio and project management
3. Shutdowns, turnaround and outages
4. Project logistics
We offer production management solutions for integrating hydrocarbon production, maintenance, engineering and planning activities. Our services help oil and gas companies to gain efficiently in hydrocarbon revenue and venture management processes and establish effective collaboration means with partners. Acquerant solutions enable to plan and allocate resources efficiently, optimize logistics and ensure the compliance of processes with standard procedures.
1. Hydrocarbon production management
2. Hydrocarbon revenue management
3. Field logistics
Acquerant services help energy companies to advance the supply chain of hydrocarbon with unique solutions that allow for acquiring real-time insights into all of the process of the supply chain. The integrated platform enabling visibility into hydrocarbon processing environment helps companies to efficiently manage production, maintain quality and safety. We also offer tools for optimizing sales and marketing activities to gain high efficiency in customer relations. Automation of distribution processes enables to effectively meet market demands and provide speedy delivery.
1. Hydrocarbon supply and distribution
2. Hydrocarbon processing visibility
3. Commercial sales and marketing
4. Secondary distribution and fuels retailing
5. Convenience retailing
Our team provides energy companies with tools for mitigating performance risks associated with the harm to the environment, health and safety. Simplification and standardization of processes allow firms to easily monitor regulatory changes, reduce costs of compliance and improve the safety of operations. The access to real-time integrated data enables to optimize operations and forecast emerging issues. Our solutions also help to easily track warehouse and internal stock movements as well as plan resource acquisition and allocation.
1. Environment, health and safety
2. Total workforce management
3. Asset management
4. Spare parts and materials management
We offer a wide range of HR-related solutions to energy companies. It helps to easily plan and remunerate employees according to internal policies. Our solutions simplifies key HR activities and recruitment processes to gain great efficiency. Through unique solutions, companies are given an opportunity to automate employee attendance management and time-off requests, hence gain higher accuracy and time efficiency.
1. Position budgeting and control
2. Core human resources and payroll
3. Talent management
4. Time and attendance management
5. Human capital analytics
Through the integrated software, Acquerant helps to monitor costs and financial performance of your business ensuring compliance with strategic plans. It provides effective management of financial resources for accurate and timely financial operations. The usage of such cohesive software enables companies to respond to the fluctuating trends in the financial market promptly. Liquidity, cash, and risk management combined with integrated financial reporting become much easier with us. Additionally, we offer protection of data, enterprise applications and control of access to data.
1. Financial planning and analysis
2. Accounting and financial close
3. Finance operations
4. Indirect procurement
5. Treasury management
6. Enterprise, risk, and compliance
7. Cyber security and data protection
Acquerant services help to acquire accurate real-time data on procurement and draw immediate conclusions to make informed decisions. External and internal data management will provide greater efficiency for running business operations and coordinating supplier relations. We offer simplified solutions to collect, check and verify invoices and ensure error-free data entry. With the utilization of various software, companies will be able to monitor the spending patterns thoroughly and draw efficient procurement plans.
1. Sourcing and contract management
2. Operational procurement
3. Supplier management
4. Inventory and basic warehouse management
5. External workforce management
6. Services procurement
7. Invoice and payables management
8. Procurement analytics
The making of decisions in a timely and smart manner becomes possible once the employees have access to business intelligence and key business knowledge. Companies can be managed in an effective and functional way with the help of Acquerant. We help to gain better insights into employees and foster effortless collaboration between partners and staff. Automated predictive analytics helps to efficiently allocate resources and make informed decisions.
1. Business intelligence
2. Enterprise performance management
3. Predictive analytics
Application Platform and Infrastructure
In-memory application platform allows to swiftly run existing applications and easily develop new ones, as well as store and process existing data. Through different specialized software, Acquerant helps to make content easily accessible for customers, partners, and employees. The solutions help to assure that company operations comply with changing business needs. Keeping customers, employees and partners connected through integrated software and applications is a great solution for engagement.
1. Application platform
2. Interface management
3. Process management and integration
4. Content and collaboration
Database and Data Management
One of the BPO services offered by Acquerant is database and data management. The latter enables to improve decision-making through optimal data storage and analysis. We help to boost operations by minimizing data movement and disruption risks. The availability and timely delivery of critical information help to smoothly run company operations.
1. Database management system
2. Data warehousing
3. Enterprise information management
4. Big data
It is essential to protect the internal data of companies and minimize any risks. Acquerant provides tools for data protection and offer strengthening of application and IT infrastructure security to prevent cyber threats.
1. Identity and access management
2. Application and IT infrastructure security
IoT Business and Technology Services
We offer installation of rapid application framework linking “things” with business context services. Acquerant solutions support the entire lifecycle of IoT and provide great efficiency. They enable to manage and link device data to feed business systems with IoT edge devices and gateways.
1. IoT business services
2. IoT technology services
3. IoT edge